Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What Is Going On?

I finally took some much needed time off this past Saturday to play a round of golf. Running my own business doesn't leave me with very much free time and as a result, I haven't taken the time to play in over 4 years. I took my 6 year old daughter with and let her drive the cart. She really enjoyed that! We've made plans to go again this Saturday. Her birthday is coming up next month and I asked her if she was interested in having a set of clubs sized to fit her and she said that she would love a set of clubs of her own. When we got home that afternoon, we began looking at prices online and found a few sets that appealed to us. We found it odd how often liposuction riverside california came up when searching for golf equipment, but just dismissed it as one of those Internet abnormalies that can't be explained. By the way, after four years, I still haven't lost my touch at golf. My score wouldn't get me into the PGA, but it would have made for some interesting side bets had I been playing with friends. I'll let you know how it goes this Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home