Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Attorney Criminal Defense Fort Worth

I think a lot of us who are good finding information on the internet, take that talent for granted. I'm not braging but it seems rather simple to find just about any information on any subject using the net. My wife was trying to find inforamtion last week on attorney criminal defense fort worth and wasn't having any luck. She would search with too specific search terms instead of keep the first search on attorney criminal defense fort worth very broad and then narrowing it down after you see the results. Anyway, after she told me she couldn't find waht she was looking for, I spent about 10 minutes and emailed her 6 or 7 links pertaining exactly to attorney criminal defense fort worth. She was amazed!!! I guess I still hold my place, in my own mind anyways, as information extractor extroidinare..........now IF I could just spell as well as I search!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home